💡 These updates are based on the measures for the city of Berlin.
Last updated 25. November 2020
Detailed Hygiene concept (25.11.21)
To reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all those who use the aequa CC space are required to observe the following rules and are encouraged to follow the recommendations.
Please do not come to the space if you are feeling ill or have cold/flu symptoms of any kind.
1. For events, a negative test is required to enter the space for events until further notice.
2. Wear a mask or mouth cover whenever you move around/through the space — any time you are not seated. This is as much for the protection of others as yourself.
- FFP2 masks are available to purchase at the front desk. Please leave €2 in the Kasse des Vertrauens / Trust Kasse.
- This includes every time you go to the kitchen especially!
3. Wash your hands upon entering. Practice consistent and diligent hygiene while in the space, especially before/after using shared equipment such as the coffee machine or kitchen equipment.
- Wash and disinfect hands upon entering the space, and wash regularly and thoroughly with soap.
- Use hand sanitizer before touching shared surfaces.
- If you need to cough/sneeze, please use the crook of your arm (even with a mask on).
- Keep hands away from face.
- Work together to regularly disinfect shared surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, bathroom doors, sinks etc. Although we have weekly cleanings, on a daily basis, this work belongs to all of us!
4. In case of events, please make sure you have registered or filled in one of our contact forms so we can follow up with you in case of a reported infection.
- If you have registered online to use the space, that is sufficient.
- If you are an event organiser, please keep the contacts of those who attended on file for four weeks, then they can be deleted.
5. Please keep distance when coworking by honoring our limits per table. Please disinfect the table and chair you used before you leave.
- One person seated at each table, or two if you are from the same household. Up to two people in the meeting room. Limit meeting room to one hour.